Costa Rica has become a popular tourist destination for people from all over the world, and especially from the USA. It is conveniently located, year-round tropical climate and 800 miles of coastline, ideal for business and leisure.
In recent years, some American companies have opened coastal offices in Costa Rica. An educated and talented workforce in the country is another incentive for a number of industries, including the information technology sector. And every visitor to Costa Rica, whether for business or pleasure, will learn what is described as the “Pura Vida” lifestyle. This open and happy culture helps people relax and feel at ease.
5 luxury accommodations to try while traveling to Costa Rica
Whether you are traveling to Costa Rica for business or pleasure, it is likely that you would like to stay somewhere you really enjoy. Do not forget to book your hotel in advance and get the perfect accommodation for your visit. Check out these 5 luxury tourist resorts available in Costa Rica. These locations have been selected based on location, amenities and shining customer reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica on Papagayo Peninsula: Located right on the Gulf of Papagayo, this resort offers a 5-star travel experience with full beach access and free wifi. The resort offers several swimming pools, gyms, restaurants, bars, tennis courts and golf courses. This resort is a perfect getaway and full of different kinds of entertainment depending on your needs and interests.
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront and Rainforest Resort on Manuel Antonio National Park: Located near rainforests, private trails and white sand beaches, this resort offers stunning views and activities for exciting contenders. This resort has won the Five Sustainability Leaf Award for carbon-neutral sustainable accommodation and a lush neighborhood. This resort is ideal for nature lovers and adventurous souls.
- Resort PURE Condo: Located in the Gulf of Herradura, this 5-star luxury resort allows guests to immerse themselves in the Pura Vida lifestyle and relax by the water. This resort is located an hour's drive from the International Airport, so traveling is painless. This resort allows guests to enjoy a home away from home in beautiful apartments that are ideal for families, couples or travelers alone. This location offers guests the opportunity to explore local retail stores and sample Costa Rican cuisine at nearby restaurants.
- Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Spa: Located in the heart of the tropical rainforest near the magnificent Arenal Volcano, Tabacon Resort is a destination suitable for queens and kings! This resort offers guests something unique to relax – the thermal springs of mineral springs that created waterfalls, streams, pools and ponds. This tranquil scenery allows guests to relax and enjoy nature at its finest. Tabacon offers a host of amenities including spa services, rainforest restaurants and superior hotel rooms. This resort creates the most comfortable holiday for every guest.
- Fina Rosa Blanca: Located in Santa Barbara, Costa Rica, this coffee plantation and pub was built right in the middle of beautiful gardens producing coffee beans. This resort is easily accessible, just 20 minutes from the International Airport. With breathtaking scenery, excellent dining options and refreshing access to the pool and beach, this resort offers a luxurious experience for every visitor.
As an agile US software development company with offices in San Jose, Costa Rica, we appreciate all the great places to stay, whether you're visiting for work, pleasure or a combination of both. All resorts described above offer a unique experience for visitors focused on relaxing and capturing Pura Vida lifestyle. For more information about visiting Costa Rica, visit our blog where you can find some interesting facts about the country and places you can visit during your trip.